Peak Performers Employee of the Month
- Each month, a designated Peak staffing manager reaches out to clients to solicit nominations of Peak employees.
- On-Site Supervisors will have two weeks to submit the name of an exemplary Peak employee and provide a few words describing why they are nominating the employee. (See below for suggested criteria.) They can nominate someone simply by replying to the email.
- The staffing team here at Peak will evaluate feedback from all nominations and select an awardee.
- Peak Performers will award a $250 bonus to the selected Employee of the Month. We will coordinate with you/the on-site supervisor to deliver the recognition either in person or virtually. They will also receive some personalized recognition and goodies to share.
- Nominees who are not selected as Employee of the Month will be recognized with a $25.00 gift card and a note of appreciation from the Peak Performers team and may be still be considered for future nominations.
- Employees of the month may also be considered for Employee of the Year recognition.
Criteria for consideration:
Here are some of the many reasons you may consider nominating someone for the employee of the month nomination:
- Excellent attendance/reliability – there to get the job done
- Providing the highest quality of service
- Making a personal effort to “go the extra step”
- Treating co-workers professionally with warmth, courtesy, and respect
- Being the kind of co-worker who makes the day more enjoyable while achieving results
- Contributing ideas or new approaches to streamline/improve a process
Meet Previous Awardees
Also check out, Vincent, our Employee of the Year last year!